Your Privacy is Protected
Before or at the time your personal information is collected, we identify why we need this information:
- We will explain the purposes for collection of personal information.
- We will collect only the information necessary to facilitate professional and competent service to you.
- We will obtain your expressed consent (orally or written) for us to use this information; this consent can be withdrawn at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
We will limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes identified:
- We may collect personal information from other sources including credit bureaus, government agencies and other bodies who represent that they have the right to disclose this information.
We will use or disclose your personal information only for the reason it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law:
- Any personal information no longer needed for its identified purposes or legal requirements will be destroyed.
We will make all reasonable efforts to keep your personal information as accurate, complete, current and relevant as necessary for its identified purpose.
We will protect your personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information:
- Our employees who have access to your information are aware of how to keep it confidential.
- Our computer systems have built-in security features to protect your information.
- Your information is available to other individuals in the office only on a need-to-know basis.
Upon request, we will provide you access to your personal information and you will be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate:
- We will make your information available to you on reasonable notice.
- We will remove any obsolete information from your personal information.
- If we have obtained information about you from other people, upon your request, we will let you know the person we obtained it from.
- If you ask, we will let you know the names of outside companies or organizations we have given information to.
We will provide you a means to address your concerns:
- The privacy compliance officer is responsible for privacy compliance in this office and will attempt to resolve any privacy complaints to your satisfaction.
- In the event your complaint cannot be resolved internally to your satisfaction, the privacy compliance officer will advise you of other avenues to direct your complaint.
As a part of our service excellence, CitiGroup Properties respects your right to privacy. We are committed to keeping your information secure and confidential. You have control over how we obtain, use and give out information about you, and you have access to the information we have about you.